Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Problem with toolkit example for rcp
Problem with toolkit example for rcp [message #1043354] Wed, 17 April 2013 15:42 Go to next message
Elise Ruelle is currently offline Elise RuelleFriend
Hi,

I would like to test an RCP application and I need to create some toolkit. So, I tried to make a toolkit with the example for RCP integrated in Jubula. I followed the steps in the "extending Jubula" document and now Jubula highlight the component (SWT Group). But when I want to check the property of this component, my check failed and I have a "Configuration error".

So, I would like to know what does it mean by "configuration error" and how I can fix this problem ?

I hope you can help me.

Best regards,

Elise Ruelle

ALL4TEC
Re: Problem with toolkit example for rcp [message #1044662 is a reply to message #1043354] Fri, 19 April 2013 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

An important question before anyone can help is - which version are you using? There have been changes from 1.3 to 2.0.

For more links on extensions in 1.3, look here. For a thread that contained information on 2.0, look here.

HTH,
Alex
Re: Problem with toolkit example for rcp [message #1044872 is a reply to message #1043354] Fri, 19 April 2013 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Elise Ruelle is currently offline Elise RuelleFriend
Hi,

I'm using the version 2.0.
But after some try I find the problem. Actually, the fragment ( in the example for extending RCP) has the host plugin org.eclipse.jubula.rc.swt but like it's for an RCP application the host plugin must be org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp.swt. After the deployment, I have no problem to test the new composant.

Thanks for your answer,

Best regards

Elise Ruelle

ALL4TEC
Re: Problem with toolkit example for rcp [message #1046670 is a reply to message #1044872] Mon, 22 April 2013 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Great to hear - and thanks for posting the solution Smile
Re: Problem with toolkit example for rcp [message #1062935 is a reply to message #1043354] Tue, 11 June 2013 13:09 Go to previous message
Alexander Kolesov is currently offline Alexander KolesovFriend
Hi guys,

Do you have some tricks to make that RCP sample working?
I failed even to see the new component (SWT) Group when adding test step after preparing plugin acccoding to the steps from manual.

Thanks,
Alex.
Previous Topic:How to select which records of a data set to use
Next Topic:Autrun and RCP application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:35:53 GMT 2024