|Re: Object mappings not working when migrating to Jubula 2.0 [message #1044656 is a reply to message #1043923]
||Fri, 19 April 2013 07:11
| Alexandra Schladebeck
Registered: July 2009
There are many more steps than that mentioned in the installation manual. As we mentioned before the release, and in the release information, we did change quite a lot of things for this release, and it is important to migrate properly. The installation manual can be found here. You should also read carefully all the release notes for the 2.0 version - there is also important information there. The release notes are here. It sounds like you have already imported your project into the new database, so please ensure that you perform the migration with the *old* project that you exported from the previous database, not with one that has already been "half" migrated.
As I mentioned above, it is not just the installation and import there are other important steps as well, and I would ask you to ensure that you have completely performed them.
If you do this and still have problems, then it could be one of two things:
- There is a real migration problem - we've tested the migration and migrated all of our projects, so I hope not, but if you think it might be the case, let us know.
- Or, your application has changed in the meantime (if you're getting component not found, you may need to remap a component.)
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02335 seconds