Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » [ETL] using generated EMF code instead of dynamicEObjects
[ETL] using generated EMF code instead of dynamicEObjects [message #1039463] Fri, 12 April 2013 07:39 Go to next message
Balázs Grill is currently offline Balázs GrillFriend
Hi!

Is it possible to tell the transformation (called from an ant script) to create the output model using the generated EMF classes instead of DynamicEObjectImpl?

I'm using a custom, domain-specific persistence, which requires to be called with the proper java interfaces, but it is called with dynamic eobjects, despite I'm using metamodels registered by the platform.

Thanks
Balázs;
Re: [ETL] using generated EMF code instead of dynamicEObjects [message #1040304 is a reply to message #1039463] Sat, 13 April 2013 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Balázs,

Could you please put together a minimal example [1] that we can use to reproduce this?

Cheers,
Dimitris

[1] http://eclipse.org/epsilon/doc/articles/minimal-examples/
Re: [ETL] using generated EMF code instead of dynamicEObjects [message #1041487 is a reply to message #1040304] Mon, 15 April 2013 07:00 Go to previous message
Balázs Grill is currently offline Balázs GrillFriend
Hi!

Thanks for the fast reply! However, I must apologize for I was the one who made a mistake. I must've forgotten that I've manually registered the ecore files before running the transformation and it overrode the platform model plugin registry.

Thanks again!
Balázs;
Previous Topic:[ETL] Transformation can't access part of metamodel
Next Topic:[Flock] Large model migration: performance issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:51:42 GMT 2024