Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Sapphire » ReferenceValues with disposed/deleted referenced elements?
ReferenceValues with disposed/deleted referenced elements? [message #1039116] Thu, 11 April 2013 19:40 Go to next message
Ellen Badgley is currently offline Ellen BadgleyFriend
I have a list property of (wrapped) ReferenceValues, referencing elements elsewhere in my model. If one of those elements is deleted, I want to refresh the list property and its constituents so that any "dangling" references are removed.

What's the recommended approach for this?
Re: ReferenceValues with disposed/deleted referenced elements? [message #1039121 is a reply to message #1039116] Thu, 11 April 2013 19:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ellen Badgley is currently offline Ellen BadgleyFriend
Sorry, I hit post too soon. I should have added that I have a pretty good idea of how to do this mechanically, by iterating through the list of ReferenceValues and removing any for which resolve() returns null or the resulting element is disposed. I'm more wondering if this is something that could be handled declaratively.
Re: ReferenceValues with disposed/deleted referenced elements? [message #1039138 is a reply to message #1039121] Thu, 11 April 2013 20:06 Go to previous message
Konstantin Komissarchik is currently offline Konstantin KomissarchikFriend
There is no declarative facility for this.
Previous Topic:Horizontal layout with fixed width
Next Topic:XMLBinding to an element with an attribute with a fixed value
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:07:12 GMT 2024