Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Product Root file Shows no copyright information(Product Root file Shows no copyright information)
icon7.gif  Product Root file Shows no copyright information [message #1038595] Thu, 11 April 2013 04:03 Go to next message
Margs E. is currently offline Margs E.Friend
Hi Everyone Smile

I'm a having a trouble fixing out our product root files copyright information.

looking at the "aBOUT APPLICATION" of our product, checking the "INSTALLATION DETAILS" of our product, It would post "No copyright information Provided"

We have .product file and feature.xml which the latter contains all the .properties and .html files that encloses all the copyright information.

The one that shows no copyright information is only the ROOT of the product, but the product itself shows all that was set in the feature.xml. We initially assumed that both of the product and root should have been supplied with one feature.xml. Is this right? :/

do you have any suggestions on how I can fix this? Actually we are in a hurry since we have to meet the release, and this fix is included.

I'm desperate for a help. It ouwld really be greatly appreciated! Very Happy
Re: Product Root file Shows no copyright information [message #1046490 is a reply to message #1038595] Mon, 22 April 2013 01:42 Go to previous message
Margs E. is currently offline Margs E.Friend
Hi everyone, any thoughts about my question above? Sad please please
Previous Topic:Dragging into a Common Navigator problem.
Next Topic:Enable action in menubar?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:40:22 GMT 2024