Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » MoDisco » Binds To KDM relation (Binds To KDM relation is not implemented conform specs?)
Binds To KDM relation [message #1038354] Wed, 10 April 2013 19:25 Go to next message
Arie Veek is currently offline Arie VeekFriend
First of all, many thanks for creating Modisco and the KDM implementation. I am currently using the KDM models for my thesis, and it works great.

I would like to relate a subclass of ResourceType in the Platform package to an ExternalActor, by using the BindsTo relation.

The KDM Specification (1.3) states on page 182 that the BindsTo class has a From attribute of class ResourceType and a To attribute of class KDMEntity.

In Modisco both the From and the To attribute in the BindsTo relation are of class ResourceType. Therefore I cant make the relation work between a ResourceType and an External actor

Is this a bug, or am i missing something?

All help is greatly appreciated!

Re: Binds To KDM relation [message #1038965 is a reply to message #1038354] Thu, 11 April 2013 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hugo Bruneliere is currently offline Hugo BruneliereFriend
Hello,

Thanks for using some of the MoDisco components and providing us valuable feedback.
Please, if you identify such "inconsistencies" between metamodel standard specifications and related Ecore implementations, don't hesitate to report your enhancement request via the MoDisco Eclipse Bugzilla.

Best regards,

Hugo

--------------------------------------------------------
Hugo Bruneliere, PhD
NaoMod team (IMT Atlantique & LS2N-CNRS)
Nantes - France
--------------------------------------------------------
Re: Binds To KDM relation [message #1044211 is a reply to message #1038965] Thu, 18 April 2013 16:08 Go to previous message
Arie Veek is currently offline Arie VeekFriend
Hi Hugo,

Thanks for your response. I've just submitted an enhancement request.

Your effort is greatly appreciated!

Kind regards, Arie
Previous Topic:Integration of xText and Modisco
Next Topic:Modisco and Eclipse Juno
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 05:53:26 GMT 2024