Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » How to execute ATL Transformation without using eclipse
How to execute ATL Transformation without using eclipse [message #1037988] Wed, 10 April 2013 08:56 Go to next message
rourou S is currently offline rourou SFriend
Hi,

I want to know if there is a way to execute ATL transformation without using eclipse.

Best Regards.
Re: How to execute ATL Transformation without using eclipse [message #1039001 is a reply to message #1037988] Thu, 11 April 2013 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hugo Bruneliere is currently offline Hugo BruneliereFriend
Hello,

Some experiments have been performed on providing a standalone version of ATL (considering its version 3.2) including notably a small ATL command line.
It is currently only available from http://docatlanmod.emn.fr/ATL/ATLStandaloneJAR.zip and not part of the official project releases.
Please, don't hesitate to contact Sagar Sen who has implemented this standalone component if you need complementary information.
I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Hugo

--------------------------------------------------------
Hugo Bruneliere, PhD
NaoMod team (IMT Atlantique & LS2N-CNRS)
Nantes - France
--------------------------------------------------------
Re: How to execute ATL Transformation without using eclipse [message #1059571 is a reply to message #1039001] Mon, 20 May 2013 14:10 Go to previous message
rourou S is currently offline rourou SFriend
Hello,

Thanks a lot for your answer Hugo. I tested the ATL standalone Jar but I thing that it does not manage Ecore file with imported libraries like UML meta Model and its PrimitiveType Library. ("pathmap://UML_LIBRARIES/UMLPrimitiveTypes.library.uml#_0"). I get some errors due to this point.

Best Regards,
Rourou
Previous Topic:ATL
Next Topic:toString helper
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:35:34 GMT 2024