Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Nebula » XViewer Columns(Creating multiple columns with equal widths)
XViewer Columns [message #1037509] Tue, 09 April 2013 16:41 Go to next message
Ryan Chite is currently offline Ryan ChiteFriend
Hello everyone!

I'm working with multiple XViewer instances in my code, each with their own unique number of columns. I would like to create the tables in a such a fashion that makes all columns of equal width.

Having done this before with TreeColumnLayout and column weights, I figured the same could apply here. Dig some digging and saw that XViewerColumn doesn't subclass Widget so I wouldn't be able to go that route.

Has anyone else come to a solution for this?

Ryan
Re: XViewer Columns [message #1044199 is a reply to message #1037509] Thu, 18 April 2013 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Donald Dunne is currently offline Donald DunneFriend
XViewer provides column with through instantiation of XViewerColumn which are provided to the XViewer through XViewerFactory. You can see an example in /org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.xviewer.example/MyXViewerFactory
Re: XViewer Columns [message #1044203 is a reply to message #1044199] Thu, 18 April 2013 15:59 Go to previous message
Ryan Chite is currently offline Ryan ChiteFriend
Right...I understand that. My question was more so whether or not there is a facility when using the XViewerColumns to go about and keep all of the widgets at equal lengths.

A common situation I am running in to is when new columns are added via the show column window, they are pushed off to the side as there is no resizing that happens to the already existing ones.
Previous Topic:how to make a xviewer editable
Next Topic:[GanttChart] zoom and start date API
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:03:33 GMT 2024