Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » [EclipseLink.Examples.Employee] How to configure java:global/employeeDS on GF4
[EclipseLink.Examples.Employee] How to configure java:global/employeeDS on GF4 [message #1037390] Tue, 09 April 2013 13:47 Go to next message
Barry Zhong is currently offline Barry ZhongFriend
I use the following command provided by "wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Examples/JPARS/Simple",

Quote:

git clone git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/eclipselink/examples.git

There is a project named "employee", it is very interesting, but I can not deploy it on Glassfish V4, which just can run the other simple student example, when I move on to this example, the first question is how to create a jdbc resource with JNDI name "java:global/employeeDS" on glassfish?

I did not find any further example instructions like student example, can anybody guide me a detailed document?

Before I got any help, I changed the jndi name with jdbc/employeeDS, and I created a corresponding jdbc resource on glassfish, and then I came across a weird thing:

The two war files (employee.web.war and employ.web-rs.war) can be deployed on glassfish v4, but all the web pages in employee.web.war seems become "readOnly" mode. And the "create" page of employ.web-rs.war always failed to POST.

I am totally new about this, it seems easy, but so frustrated.

Can anyone give some guidance?
Re: [EclipseLink.Examples.Employee] How to configure java:global/employeeDS on GF4 [message #1042168 is a reply to message #1037390] Tue, 16 April 2013 04:18 Go to previous message
Barry Zhong is currently offline Barry ZhongFriend
where is the author of the example?
Previous Topic:Nested classes in JSon and removing unnecessary levels
Next Topic:[oracle] Using procedures to get the cursor not working
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 07:46:24 GMT 2024