Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Run Dialog - Filter not showing anything(Whenever I open the run dialog, this happens. Any way to fix?)
Run Dialog - Filter not showing anything [message #1035085] Sat, 06 April 2013 09:43 Go to next message
Chris Natoli is currently offline Chris NatoliFriend
Hello,

I'm new to eclipse so this is probably a relatively easy problem.

Every time I go to the run dialog, the filter does not show any items,
not sure if its supposed to be like this, I have no filters running, and even when I do its the same result.

I do already have items for the run, I just need to change things like the arguments in command-line programs.

All help appreciated;

index.php/fa/14267/0/
Re: Run Dialog - Filter not showing anything [message #1037358 is a reply to message #1035085] Tue, 09 April 2013 13:06 Go to previous message
Michael Rennie is currently offline Michael RennieFriend
All of the configurations have been filtered - noticed the 'Filter matched 10 of 10 items' in the bottom of the tree viewer.

By default the launch dialog filters configurations that reference closed projects or missing / deleted projects. If you press the filters button in the tree viewer (the three arrows pointing right) and un-check all the options your configurations should show again.

> I have no filters running, and even when I do its the same result.

If this means you have turned off the filters as I mentioned above, then that would likely be a bug, which you could file here: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Platform - choosing the Debug component.
Previous Topic:Call traces
Next Topic:Returning web browser errors/feedback/trace in console
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 12:47:28 GMT 2024