Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » Support Case Participants do not show
Support Case Participants do not show [message #1027202] Tue, 26 March 2013 17:33 Go to next message
Hariharan Gopalan is currently offline Hariharan GopalanFriend
While creating participants in the Support Case tutorial, I am unable to see any roles created in the model under the participants tree to assign to newly created participants from the administration page of the portal, wonder what I am missing. Clicking on "show models" icon does not help.

[Updated on: Tue, 26 March 2013 19:05]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Support Case Participants do not show [message #1027343 is a reply to message #1027202] Tue, 26 March 2013 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jan Hendrik Scheufen is currently offline Jan Hendrik ScheufenFriend

Hi Hariharan,

let me confirm if I understood you correctly regarding the steps:

- You're doing the support case tutorial and have added participants to the process model
- You've deployed the process model to a runtime server
- You don't see the roles you created when looking in the Participant Administration View of the web portal.

Is this correct?
Can you try to deploy the model (possibly using a comment in the deployment dialog) and check in the Model Management View if the OID has increased (or you can see your deployment comment)? I just want to make sure that the model deployment was successful. Also, logout/login to the portal again to refresh the model cache.

Let me know how this goes.

Best regards,

Jan
Re: Support Case Participants do not show [message #1027460 is a reply to message #1027343] Wed, 27 March 2013 01:43 Go to previous message
Hariharan Gopalan is currently offline Hariharan GopalanFriend
Yes Jan, this is exactly as you described. I already tried re-deploying the model, and the OID of motu increased in the runtime server, but the participant tree still does not show any roles as mentioned in the tutorial documentation.

Thanks so much for your help.

I apologize, but not sure how to put a comment in the deployment dialog.

Hari
Previous Topic:Unable to load Derby EmbeddedDriver even though it's in the classpath
Next Topic:WebService working on Tomcat throws PublicException on Weblogic
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:11:47 GMT 2024