Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Eclipse don't recognizes last IAR toolchain.
Eclipse don't recognizes last IAR toolchain. [message #1027155] Tue, 26 March 2013 16:11 Go to next message
paul dmit is currently offline paul dmitFriend
So I've downloaded and intsalled a last version of Eclipse IDE fro C\C++ developers.
I've installed IAR 6.5.4 to it's standart path.
I've installed IAR plugin for Eclipse.
The problem is, when I create a new project, Eclipse complains that he's can't find the iar toolchain to work with (and i have 5.0 installed too).
Any ideas how to fix that problem?
  • Attachment: eclipse.png
    (Size: 156.33KB, Downloaded 334 times)
Re: Eclipse don't recognizes last IAR toolchain. [message #1038881 is a reply to message #1027155] Thu, 11 April 2013 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paul dmit is currently offline paul dmitFriend
Jesus guys are this forums read by anyone?
Re: Eclipse don't recognizes last IAR toolchain. [message #1038891 is a reply to message #1038881] Thu, 11 April 2013 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Wegener is currently offline David WegenerFriend
The IAR plugin appears to be provided by a third party. You should probably contact the provider of the plugin as they would be in the best position to answer questions related to it. This forum is for the CDT tools provided by Eclipse so the people answering the forum questions aren't likely to know much about third party plugins.
Re: Eclipse don't recognizes last IAR toolchain. [message #1219400 is a reply to message #1027155] Tue, 03 December 2013 16:36 Go to previous message
Iheanyi Umez-Eronini is currently offline Iheanyi Umez-EroniniFriend
After installing the plugin, it should prompt you to specify your IAR Workbench installation path. However, if you missed that, goto Window -> Preferences -> IAR Embedded Workbench.

Next time ask yourself, how is Eclipse supposed to know where IAR is installed?
Previous Topic:Synchronized Project
Next Topic:How do I resolve undefined reference for clock_gettime?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:22:13 GMT 2024