Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Acceleo] Cannot find the Acceleo perspective after installation
icon4.gif  [Acceleo] Cannot find the Acceleo perspective after installation [message #1024068] Mon, 25 March 2013 19:13 Go to next message
Jimmy Royer is currently offline Jimmy RoyerFriend
Hi,

I installed Acceleo with Eclipse Juno (4.2) using the Acceleo 3.3 update site (http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/m2t/acceleo/updates/releases/3.3).

Once Eclipse has rebooted, I do not see any visual components of Acceleo, either in the perspective listings or the views. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice with the same results. That's strange because the list of installed plug-ins does mention the Acceleo plug-ins. And there are no error messages in the Eclipse .log file.

Any hints to help me debug this installation problem? Or better, is there an Eclipse standalone with all Acceleo tooling? That would be simpler for me.

Regards,
Jimmy Royer
icon14.gif  Re: [Acceleo] Cannot find the Acceleo perspective after installation [message #1027152 is a reply to message #1024068] Tue, 26 March 2013 16:10 Go to previous message
Jimmy Royer is currently offline Jimmy RoyerFriend
It seems there is a conflict with the Eclipse Modeling package and the Acceleo 3.3 updates. To re-install Eclipse *Classic* and use the Acceleo 3.3 update site resolved my issue. Thanks to Stéphane Bégaudeau for the hint.
Previous Topic:[Acceleo] Why Activity node get executed in a template that accepts only Class Type ?
Next Topic:[Acceleo] Doesn't transform classes that are inside packages
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 20:21:00 GMT 2024