Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Toggle between chart and table by buttons in the same report + 3 buttons for period time(Toggle between chart and table by buttons in the same report + 3 buttons for period time)
Toggle between chart and table by buttons in the same report + 3 buttons for period time [message #1024011] Mon, 25 March 2013 16:27 Go to next message
Dragos Ando is currently offline Dragos AndoFriend
Hello all,

I have 2 problems.

1. I need to put in the same report a chart and a table. I want to be able to toggle between these two by 2 buttons. Scenario: when "Graph" button is pressed to show only the chart and the button to remain selected. When "Table" button is pressed to show only the table and remain selected.

If you please can help me with some example report it will be a major plus for me.

2. I have the following scenario. One report that has 3 buttons. Each button loads in the same layout values for: button 1 - last month, button 2 - last quarter and button 3 - whole year. It needs to remain selectes when pressed.

Thank you in advance for your answers.
Re: Toggle between chart and table by buttons in the same report + 3 buttons for period time [message #1029504 is a reply to message #1024011] Fri, 29 March 2013 19:57 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

You should be able to bookmark the chart and the table and use client side script in a text box to show/hide the desired element. You could also do the same with creating multiple charts and bookmarking them and hiding/showing them based on a button click, using client side script.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:report is not running
Next Topic:WebViewerExample base_url for multiple domain names
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:45:35 GMT 2024