Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » ATL PackageNotFoundException .uml metamodel(ATL PackageNotFoundException .uml metamodel)
ATL PackageNotFoundException .uml metamodel [message #1023122] Sat, 23 March 2013 10:07 Go to next message
Mathias Colpaert is currently offline Mathias ColpaertFriend
I'm here to ask the same questions as in this topic, but it is not clear if this has been resolved. There was a reference to a bug, which should be fixed. Still I am getting the same error.

org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.PackageNotFoundException: Package with uri 'http://www.eclipse.org/uml2/2.0.0/UML' not found.

I am working in juno, windows 8. The uri is refered to from a *.uml profile that is loaded as metamodel.

The same metamodel works when I'm running it in ATL, however when I'm trying to use ATL plugin I'm getting this error.

Regards,
M
Re: ATL PackageNotFoundException .uml metamodel [message #1039567 is a reply to message #1023122] Fri, 12 April 2013 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mathias Colpaert is currently offline Mathias ColpaertFriend
The problem can be solved in 3 steps:

First import the following uml jars as (external) jars to the build path:
org.eclipse.uml2.uml_4. ... .jar
org.eclipse.uml2.types_1. ... .jar
org.eclipse.uml2.uml.profile.I3_ .. .jar
org.eclipse.uml2.uml.resource_4.0 ... .jar
org.eclipse.uml2.common._1.7 ... .jar

They are located in the eclipse installation folder, under /plugins.

Next in the main java file of the standalone eclipse JAR, import following:

import org.eclipse.uml2.uml.UMLPackage;

And add following in the constructor:

Resource.Factory.Registry.INSTANCE.getExtensionToFactoryMap().put(UMLPackage.eNS_URI, UMLPackage.eINSTANCE);
Re: ATL PackageNotFoundException .uml metamodel [message #1053395 is a reply to message #1039567] Sun, 05 May 2013 02:59 Go to previous message
yesheng chai is currently offline yesheng chaiFriend
hello,
I also want to run my ATL in java.I use stereotype to my uml model and my uml metamodel is http://www.eclipse.org/uml2/4.0.0/UML .I run in ATL successfully.
However,I run my program and the error is :
Operation not found: IN!A_actor_usecase.getValue(org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.lib.OclUndefined,java.lang.String)

Do you know how to solve it ?
Previous Topic:code genetaion
Next Topic:Learning ATL, can't run the tutorial
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:17:48 GMT 2024