Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Hudson CI Setup Guide - Request for review(Detailed step by step guide to deploy Hudson in Tomcat with screenshots)
Hudson CI Setup Guide - Request for review [message #1022968] Fri, 22 March 2013 23:01 Go to next message
Manohar Bodke is currently offline Manohar BodkeFriend
Dear Team,
I have been working as a developer for 6 years, Thanks to Hudson who made my build job easier for continuous integration and report generation.

Using my experience with Hudson, I have prepared a Step by Step Guide to install Hudson in Tomcat, with clear screen shots.

With your permission, I would request, to get this document reviewed and publish in hudson home page, or in my blog, and share to the Hudson users.

Can any one review the document, and help me in making the description more clear, so that readers can get benefit out of it.

Please let me know, waiting for your reply.

Regards
Manohar Bodke
manoharrao.b@gmail.com

Regards
Manohar
Re: Hudson CI Setup Guide - Request for review [message #1023685 is a reply to message #1022968] Sun, 24 March 2013 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please let me know , if any one ready to review the document, I will send document to them.
Please mention your email id or Mail me @ manoharrao.b@gmail.com.

The pdf size is about 1.5mb.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Manohar
Re: Hudson CI Setup Guide - Request for review [message #1024210 is a reply to message #1023685] Tue, 26 March 2013 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
Hi Manohar, please directly add your content to Eclipse wiki, since you already have Eclipse account, you can use that to log into the wiki. There is already one wiki Page http://wiki.eclipse.org/Hudson-ci/Containers/Tomcat. But it does not have step by step or screenshot. So your document will be helpful. Once you enter your content, we will review it and edit it, if required.

Thank you for taking the initiative. It is very much appreciated.

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Re: Hudson CI Setup Guide - Request for review [message #1027148 is a reply to message #1024210] Tue, 26 March 2013 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Duncan Mills is currently offline Duncan MillsFriend

+1 thanks for this!

Duncan Mills
Eclipse Hudson team
Re: Hudson CI Setup Guide - Request for review [message #1027190 is a reply to message #1027148] Tue, 26 March 2013 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for your time. I am about to finish the document write up, Will let you know once I post.

Regards
Manohar
Re: Hudson CI Setup Guide - Request for review [message #1059399 is a reply to message #1022968] Fri, 17 May 2013 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have started adding content to the said page, Praveen Bodke is helping me in updating this page with screen shots and documentation. I have many pages to update, Please bare with me and Will update this thread once it is done.

Thanks Praveen.

Regards
Manohar
Re: Hudson CI Setup Guide - Request for review [message #1060075 is a reply to message #1024210] Wed, 22 May 2013 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Praveen Bodke is currently offline Praveen BodkeFriend
Dear Winston Prakash,
I have added the wiki content for HUDSON setup and it is completed.

Request you to please have a look.

Thanks.

Regards
Praveen Bodke.
Re: Hudson CI Setup Guide - Request for review [message #1061453 is a reply to message #1024210] Fri, 31 May 2013 17:07 Go to previous message
The page is updated with enough content, please have a look.
We may need to look at renaming the web link to this page. Please suggest.

Thanks
Manohar

Regards
Manohar
Previous Topic:Hudson Future? Release 3.1 status?
Next Topic:Command execution failure
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 13:01:04 GMT 2024