Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » EVL singleton validation example from the Epsilon Book
EVL singleton validation example from the Epsilon Book [message #1022482] Fri, 22 March 2013 00:42 Go to next message
Filip Krikava is currently offline Filip KrikavaFriend
Hi,

I was wondering if there is somewhere available the complete project for the EOL singleton validation example that is presented in the 4.5.1 section of the Epsilon Book.
I tried to Google for it, but found nothing.

Thanks in advance,
Filip

Re: EVL singleton validation example from the Epsilon Book [message #1022644 is a reply to message #1022482] Fri, 22 March 2013 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Filip,

This example is based on UML 1.4 and the MDR driver of Epsilon which is not part of the Eclipse project any more due to licensing issues. I don't seem to have a running copy (evl+model+metamodel) of this example but I'll try to reconstruct one within the next few days.

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: EVL singleton validation example from the Epsilon Book [message #1022688 is a reply to message #1022644] Fri, 22 March 2013 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Filip Krikava is currently offline Filip KrikavaFriend
Hi,

Thanks for a quick response!

Perhaps, it would be great to reconstruct it with UML2 (ideally the one coming form org.eclipse.uml2.uml). This way it can be added into Epsilon examples which would be beneficial to others IMHO. So far I find this example to be the best upon which to demonstrate the EVL features.

/cheers
Filip
Re: EVL singleton validation example from the Epsilon Book [message #1022713 is a reply to message #1022688] Fri, 22 March 2013 12:09 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Filip,

Sounds like a good idea! I've added this to my todo list but please let me know if you have some time to spend on this and manage to get it done before I do.

Cheers,
Dimitris
Previous Topic:EOL
Next Topic:Hutn in Epsilon
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:19:30 GMT 2024