Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Translations editor does not work anymore
Translations editor does not work anymore [message #1019407] Fri, 15 March 2013 16:07 Go to next message
Bertin Kiekebosch is currently offline Bertin KiekeboschFriend
Hi,

I was working in Eclipse Scout Translations (NLS Editor) and got some strange errors. So I restarted Eclipse, but now when I select the DefaultTextProviderService in the Scout Object Properties I only get some text (Pages 'Libraries, Forms, Text Provider Services, AccountForm (Account), nl.rid.connect) but no link to open the NLS Editor.

How can I fix this?

Regards Bertin
Re: Translations editor does not work anymore [message #1019412 is a reply to message #1019407] Fri, 15 March 2013 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremie Bresson is currently offline Jeremie BressonFriend
Is the view broken? What is where the link to open the NLS editor used to be? can you provide a screenshot?
Please provide also the version of your Eclipse IDE and of the Scout SDK installed.

A long time ago I experienced some problem with the editor when one of my Text properties File was broken.
Do they look good? can you revert them (with the navigator view and the text editor) to an older version?

Re: Translations editor does not work anymore [message #1019520 is a reply to message #1019407] Fri, 15 March 2013 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arthur vD is currently offline Arthur vDFriend
I don't know whether this will be helpful at all, but I usually open the translation editor with the Ctrl-R shortcut and selecting the correct translation.nls entry. This gives me the NLS Editor. I rarely use the link provided by the Scout Perspective.
Re: Translations editor does not work anymore [message #1019693 is a reply to message #1019520] Sat, 16 March 2013 11:24 Go to previous message
Bertin Kiekebosch is currently offline Bertin KiekeboschFriend
Thanks for the hints,

tried them but did not work.

In Eclipse gradually more and more did not function anymore. Restarting Eclipse did not solve it. This morning I switched my computer back on and everything seems to work again.

Don't know what caused it.

Regards Bertin

Previous Topic:AbstractPageWithTree
Next Topic:Expanding the outline tree
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 02:08:17 GMT 2024