Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » object mapping, test execution and order of teststeps and components
object mapping, test execution and order of teststeps and components [message #1019211] Fri, 15 March 2013 08:47 Go to next message
khalil alrifai is currently offline khalil alrifaiFriend
Hello,

I want to test a rcp application. When I map my components Jubula marks them as green.

The problem is, that the results of my tests are dependent of the order of the teststeps. the error message is every time the same: "Component not found"

for example Test 1:

1. click Button A
2. select Entry B
3. click Button C

works and Test 2:

1. click Button C
2. click Button A
3. select Entry B

Throws an error, that component B is not found Shocked . If I map component B again Jubula finds it(green marked).

Anyone who knows why Jubula throws that error message in Test 2?
Re: object mapping, test execution and order of teststeps and components [message #1020490 is a reply to message #1019211] Mon, 18 March 2013 09:57 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

Could it be a synchronization problem (does a wait for component solve the problem?)
If not, then please post the test result reports (including screenshots) for both test runs, as well as the view of the object mapping editor for when you map component B in both cases.

HTH,
Alex
Previous Topic:Problem to run command file
Next Topic:Fail on purpose
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:36:38 GMT 2024