Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » TableColumn resize(How to resize and check the width of an SWT TableColumn)
TableColumn resize [message #1018829] Thu, 14 March 2013 14:43 Go to next message
Gabor Nagy is currently offline Gabor NagyFriend
Hi Everybody,

I would like to grab an SWT TableColumn with the mouse and make it wider and after check the width of the column. Or is there another way to change the width of a column?

My second problem is that I would like to store the bounds of a Control and use that value in another test.
I was able to make a property check with the bounds but I just could not figure out how to store it.

Thank you Gabor

[Updated on: Thu, 14 March 2013 14:44]

Report message to a moderator

Re: TableColumn resize [message #1020493 is a reply to message #1018829] Mon, 18 March 2013 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

I don't think that resizing columns is possible with the out-of-the box actions. You can drag and drop whole columns, but not their bounds. If your table reacts to a double-click on the column header to extend the bounds to the longest value, you could try that.

To store the values of the bounds, use the action "Store Property" from the category "Store" in the unbound modules concrete.

HTH,
Alex
Re: TableColumn resize [message #1020632 is a reply to message #1020493] Mon, 18 March 2013 15:53 Go to previous message
Gabor Nagy is currently offline Gabor NagyFriend
Hi Alex,
Thank you very much for your quick reply. Yes the table reacts to a double click so it seems to be possible to use that solution.

I could not find the "Store Property" action but after changing the modules 5.2 to 6.1 it appeared under the unbound_modules_concrete.
I want to use the width of a Component in a later test. I can store the bounds which is a Rectangle but when I refer it from an another test I could not get (actually I don't know how) the int value from the Rectangle. Or is it possible to use the "Store Property" action in a way to store only the width value of the Rectangle? The width field has no public method but the field itself is public.
Thank you,
Gabor
Previous Topic:Jubula 2.0 (Kepler Preview) and GUIdancer 7.0 have been released
Next Topic:How to distribute one testsuit to an assigned AUT?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:19:32 GMT 2024