Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » how to create a ClassDiagram which can get all elements of another ClassDiagram created?(how to create a ClassDiagram which can get all elements of another ClassDiagram created?)
how to create a ClassDiagram which can get all elements of another ClassDiagram created? [message #1017956] Tue, 12 March 2013 21:14 Go to next message
Mariem Makni is currently offline Mariem MakniFriend
Hi,

I have created a Class Diagram which contains only "Instance Specification" Elements.

My problem is how to create a new Class Diagram in my handler that can get all the

elements which defined in the initial Class Diagram.

I'd appreciate any help on this.

Thanks in advance,

[Updated on: Tue, 12 March 2013 21:14]

Report message to a moderator

Re: how to create a ClassDiagram which can get all elements of another ClassDiagram created? [message #1018140 is a reply to message #1017956] Wed, 13 March 2013 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arnaud Vandyck is currently offline Arnaud VandyckFriend
Don't you have all the classes in the "Model Explorer". Just drag your class and drop it in the new diagram.

Or maybe I don't understand the question.

cheers,

-- AVD
Re: how to create a ClassDiagram which can get all elements of another ClassDiagram created? [message #1018146 is a reply to message #1018140] Wed, 13 March 2013 09:01 Go to previous message
Mariem Makni is currently offline Mariem MakniFriend
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm doing a project using the Plug-in papyrus Marte in eclipse, I add a popup menu
using commands and Handlers in the view of the Model Explorer when creating a papyrus Model.
My goal is when I click on the command which defined by the popup menu, a ClassDiagram will be created and will contains all the elements of type "Instance Specification" that already exist in the Model Explorer.
Previous Topic:Documentation about Papyrus additional components
Next Topic:Change event in state machine
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:56:27 GMT 2024