Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Showing Tables without "cellspacing" between rows
Showing Tables without "cellspacing" between rows [message #1017770] Tue, 12 March 2013 14:01 Go to next message
Urs Beeli is currently offline Urs BeeliFriend
I am displaying some graphical information in a table. I want to show some processes that progress vertically. Ideally, I would like to have a seamless vertical line for each process.

Unfortunately, it seems that when each table row is rendered, a gap of 3 pixels is left between the rows (see screenshot, gaps marked in red).
index.php/fa/13807/0/

I have tried setting the ConfiguredRowHeightHint property to a certain size (that matches the height of the icon being used), but it seems that - as the name suggests - this is a hint only and not enforced.

Is there an easy way to suppress this "spacing" between rows?

If there is no easy way, where would I start doing this the hard way? Very Happy
I guess I would need to look at the SWT implementation of the table classes?

[Updated on: Tue, 12 March 2013 14:50]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Showing Tables without "cellspacing" between rows [message #1034774 is a reply to message #1017770] Fri, 05 April 2013 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
The spaces are due to the SWT/JFace table. Therefore it is hardly possible to suppress this spacings.

/andreas
Re: Showing Tables without "cellspacing" between rows [message #1036286 is a reply to message #1034774] Mon, 08 April 2013 07:24 Go to previous message
Urs Beeli is currently offline Urs BeeliFriend
Andreas

Thanks for your feedback. We have in the meantime decided to split the display of this data into a separate SVG field, so this is no longer a big concern.
/urs
Previous Topic:Can I make table columns "un-hideable"?
Next Topic:Gerrit for Eclipse Scout
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:30:37 GMT 2024