Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Freezing while loading project over Network(Freezes when loading a project)
Freezing while loading project over Network [message #1016260] Tue, 05 March 2013 17:13 Go to next message
Shaun Walsh is currently offline Shaun WalshFriend
I dont know if this has been addressed anywhere else, but I couldnt find it. Recently I picked up a little NAS server for the house and the thing works great. It streams media nicely, and transfer speeds are not bad (6-10MBps). The problem I am running into is when I try to load my projects in Eclipse, it just freezes. Waiting doesnt fix the problem, it just hangs. Its not freezing while loading the workbench. I can see all of my projects just fine, but as soon as I expand one, it freezes. There isn't much in these projects. Maybe 15 classes, and some images. I was wondering if anyone knew a fix for this. Thanks
Re: Freezing while loading project over Network [message #1016802 is a reply to message #1016260] Thu, 07 March 2013 17:58 Go to previous message
Stephan Herrmann is currently offline Stephan HerrmannFriend
To find out what is causing the freeze you may want to follow the advice in http://wiki.eclipse.org/How_to_report_a_deadlock
Previous Topic:.m2 Local Repository
Next Topic:ECJ Java 7 access private of generic
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:42:36 GMT 2024