Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Errors and Warnings while running workflow
Errors and Warnings while running workflow [message #1015876] Mon, 04 March 2013 06:19 Go to next message
Ankit Agarwal is currently offline Ankit AgarwalFriend
HI,

I have generated an Xtext editor based on my DSL. I am writing some file on my editor and saving it. It has few Errors and warning, that i have put deliberately. When i run the workflow to generate some file from that takes the saved file as input and generates some code from that, i get all those errors and warnings of my saved file on the console. I Only want the errors to be shown , not the warnings. How can this be achieved?
Re: Errors and Warnings while running workflow [message #1016885 is a reply to message #1015876] Fri, 08 March 2013 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont know why was this happening. But found a workaround for this.
As i needed to show the errors and warnings only on editor and not on code generation, So i had to set a flag in Editor class that it is being used. Now on validations i put a check that if that flag was true then editor is being used so to show the error, while when running from workflow that flag would be false.
Re: Errors and Warnings while running workflow [message #1016916 is a reply to message #1016885] Fri, 08 March 2013 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Hi,

let us asume you use org.eclipse.xtext.mwe.Reader to read the model.
then you can see that the reader has
a org.eclipse.xtext.mwe.Validator
that about customize this Validator

(e.g. overide validate)

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: Errors and Warnings while running workflow [message #1016944 is a reply to message #1016916] Fri, 08 March 2013 09:48 Go to previous message
Thanks for the clue Christian...This seems a genuine solution. I will try it out...
Previous Topic:Couldn't resolve reference to Type
Next Topic:Question on cross-referencing and scoping
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 10:23:34 GMT 2024