Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Problem of reverse engineering with Modisco & Papyrus
Problem of reverse engineering with Modisco & Papyrus [message #1015475] Thu, 28 February 2013 16:37 Go to next message
Marco Tirelli is currently offline Marco TirelliFriend
Hi,
i have installed Modisco & Papyrus and i want create a UML from the project with them (reverse engineering).

now i right-clicked on Project & selected Discovery -> Discoveries - > Discover Java Project. This was successful & it gave me a .xmi file.

now i right-clicked on the .xmi file & selected Discovery -> Discoveries -> Generate UML model from KDM model, but this don't gave me a .uml file.

Why?

Thanks for the help in advance.
Re: Problem of reverse engineering with Modisco & Papyrus [message #1016511 is a reply to message #1015475] Wed, 06 March 2013 17:45 Go to previous message
Remi Schnekenburger is currently offline Remi SchnekenburgerFriend
Hi Marco,

You should ask this question in Modisco project forum. For the described process, Papyrus is not implied at any steps. UML file is (or should be) generated by Modisco itself.

Cheers
Rémi

Remi Schnekenburger

Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/
Previous Topic:Mixed XMLResources and XMIResources in ModelSet?
Next Topic:How to import a RegisteredLibrary using the method getRegisteredLibraries ()
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:14:05 GMT 2024