Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » [EGL] Error when adding Enumeration Classes to the Model
[EGL] Error when adding Enumeration Classes to the Model [message #1015378] Thu, 28 February 2013 12:31 Go to next message
Patricia Fernández is currently offline Patricia FernándezFriend
Hello,

I'm creating few .egl templates and everything was fine until I included Enumeration Classes to the UML model. Now if I run my main template (ProjectCreation.egl) it gives me an error but if I run it again, it works perfectly. Minimal attached.
  • Attachment: Minimal.zip
    (Size: 10.46KB, Downloaded 136 times)

[Updated on: Thu, 28 February 2013 12:32]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [EGL] Error when adding Enumeration Classes to the Model [message #1015509 is a reply to message #1015378] Fri, 01 March 2013 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Patricia,

The provided model (Pruebas.uml) makes use of several profiles which do not appear to be included in the zipped project. Could you perhaps provide a trimmed down version of the model that doesn't use these profiles and which validates without problems in the tree-based editor (right-click -> Validate)?

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: [EGL] Error when adding Enumeration Classes to the Model [message #1015632 is a reply to message #1015509] Fri, 01 March 2013 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patricia Fernández is currently offline Patricia FernándezFriend
Hi Dimitris,

Those profiles are generated automatically when I export the UML model using MagicDraw so I cannot delete them, I've added all of them to the Model folder and checked that it validates. Hope it helps.

Thanks in advance.
  • Attachment: Minimal.zip
    (Size: 503.27KB, Downloaded 194 times)
Re: [EGL] Error when adding Enumeration Classes to the Model [message #1015761 is a reply to message #1015632] Sat, 02 March 2013 12:27 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Patricia,

Thanks! Apparently, there seems to be a difference between the way the UML editor loads this model and the way Epsilon does but I haven't been able to spot it so far. Could you please file a bug report for this [1]? To speed things up it'd be great if you could try to load this model using the UML/EMF API from Java and let us know how if you find anything interesting.

Cheers,
Dimitris

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=EMFT.Epsilon
Previous Topic:[EVL] Validate UML Model from Papyrus
Next Topic:Converting OCL constraints on EVL constraints
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 12:24:11 GMT 2024