Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » How can I use Chronon recorder in jubula and use the recording?(Use of chronon recorder)
How can I use Chronon recorder in jubula and use the recording? [message #1014973] Wed, 27 February 2013 04:19 Go to next message
Rajesh Dash is currently offline Rajesh DashFriend
Hello;
I am using jubula standalone version.I think that my rcp application has some bugs but to detect the exact place of the bugs i want to use the chronon recorder .After reading how to start the chronon recorder i can start it but i want to know where it will store the recorded action and will i have to download any debugger for analyzing this recording.Thanks in advance
Re: How can I use Chronon recorder in jubula and use the recording? [message #1015074 is a reply to message #1014973] Wed, 27 February 2013 11:16 Go to previous message
Rajesh Dash is currently offline Rajesh DashFriend
Sorry for this question . Now i came to know that i could not use it for recording my application in stanalone version. In eclipse i have to download time travel debugger to use it

[Updated on: Thu, 28 February 2013 03:58]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:How to switch between 2 aut in windows 7?
Next Topic:Can i check the Filedialog whether the correct dialog is there or not
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:35:14 GMT 2024