Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » ejb project in eclipse
ejb project in eclipse [message #1013404] Sat, 23 February 2013 15:26 Go to next message
sunita Mising name is currently offline sunita Mising nameFriend
hi friends ,

I am new in eclipse and i want to make the ejb project in eclipse but i dont know how to make please help me.I have one more problem as i am creating a session bean and ejb then ejb-jar.xml is not updated .help me.

Thanks in advance
Sunita
Re: ejb project in eclipse [message #1014093 is a reply to message #1013404] Mon, 25 February 2013 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kaloyan Raev is currently offline Kaloyan RaevFriend
The documentation of EJB application development is here: http://help.eclipse.org/juno/topic/org.eclipse.jst.ejb.doc.user/topics/ceover.html?cp=63_1_1.

If you still have the problem after following the documentation, then please give more information about your Eclipse installation (installed components and their version) and exact steps to reproduce.

Also please note that when your create EJB 3.x beans the metadata is not stored in ejb-jar.xml, but in Java annotation in the Java source code. This is a major difference between the EJB 2.x and EJB 3.x specs.
Re: ejb project in eclipse [message #1015199 is a reply to message #1014093] Wed, 27 February 2013 17:40 Go to previous message
sunita Mising name is currently offline sunita Mising nameFriend

hi,

I am making the ejb 2.1 and for this i am following this tutorial http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/tutorials/ejbtutorial/buildingejbs.html

but when i am creating a session bean as in this tutorial then all other classes like tigerhome ,tigerlocalhome are not generated automatically..please help me what the problem i am not able to track this Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad .

Thanks in advance
Sunita
Previous Topic:jetty embedded and multipart/form-data requests
Next Topic:ejb buid failed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:22:51 GMT 2024