Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » How to make ejb project in eclipse
How to make ejb project in eclipse [message #1013057] Fri, 22 February 2013 17:26 Go to next message
sunita Mising name is currently offline sunita Mising nameFriend
Hi friends ,

I am new in eclipse .I am using eclipse helios and i have configured jboss in eclipse but i dont know how to make a ejb project in eclipse .i want to make a session and ejb bean and try to access these beans in servlet.but i dont know how to do this.please help me give me some good tutorial so i can make this .

Thanks in advance
Sunita
Re: How to make ejb project in eclipse [message #1013160 is a reply to message #1013057] Fri, 22 February 2013 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephan Herrmann is currently offline Stephan HerrmannFriend
It seems the WTP guys have a nice tutorial on that topic:
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/tutorials/ejbtutorial/buildingejbs.html
Might be somewhat outdated though, I don't know.

For further questions please use the WTP forum: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/88/
Re: How to make ejb project in eclipse [message #1013399 is a reply to message #1013160] Sat, 23 February 2013 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi,
I have used this tutorial but it not worked.As i want to know as in making ejb project when we create a session bean then it use two interface first is local interface and second is localhome interface but when i making the session bean in eclipse it dont create any inteface we have to create manually in eclipse or not ?.......I have one more problem my ejb-jar.xml is not updated as i create session bean .please help me i need a help urgently........
Re: How to make ejb project in eclipse [message #1013402 is a reply to message #1013399] Sat, 23 February 2013 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephan Herrmann is currently offline Stephan HerrmannFriend
sunita Mising name wrote on Sat, 23 February 2013 16:15
.please help me i need a help urgently........

So please urgently use the hint given above:

Quote:
For further questions please use the WTP forum: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/88/
Re: How to make ejb project in eclipse [message #1013405 is a reply to message #1013402] Sat, 23 February 2013 15:27 Go to previous message
Thanks for your suggestion .
Previous Topic:XML-RPC problem with jetty9
Next Topic:Learning to use Eclipse with Java: book recommendations?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:48:34 GMT 2024