Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Decommissioning old web site
Decommissioning old web site [message #1012558] Thu, 21 February 2013 19:43 Go to next message
Edwin Park is currently offline Edwin ParkFriend
Hi all,

I'm planning to shut down the old copy of the NatTable web site that hosted info about the previous (now outdated) versions of NatTable before we moved to Eclipse. All relevant info from the old site has long been migrated to the new site at http://nattable.org. Please speak up if you have any issues with this, otherwise I'll plan on shutting down the old site in the coming days.

Thanks,
Edwin
Re: Decommissioning old web site [message #1012570 is a reply to message #1012558] Thu, 21 February 2013 20:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Rusk is currently offline Patrick RuskFriend
Edwin,

When talking about the "old web site", do you mean nattable.mecha1.com/drupal ? I definitely find it useful for periodically checking the Java WebStart demo, which I haven't seen on the new site.

Only just now have I finally seen a "Try it!" button on the new Web site, but it gives an "Access forbidden!" message. When it works, I'll see no reason for the old Web site.

Thanks (again) for all of the great work you've done on NatTable.

Patrick Rusk
SSgA
Re: Decommissioning old web site [message #1014376 is a reply to message #1012570] Mon, 25 February 2013 17:34 Go to previous message
Patrick Rusk is currently offline Patrick RuskFriend
Found today that the "Try it!" button is working on the new site. Great!

Can't think of any need for the old site now.

Thanks.
Previous Topic:NatTable getColumnIndexByPosition returns -1 before
Next Topic:Hiding scrollbars of NatTable?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:03:16 GMT 2024