Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » NatTableBuilder download?
NatTableBuilder download? [message #1012041] Wed, 20 February 2013 19:14 Go to next message
Justin Unterreiner is currently offline Justin UnterreinerFriend
Is there somewhere I can download a pre-built version of the NatTableBuilder extension? I'm having a hard time building it on my machine.

I've been trying to create a NatTable by hand using two of the examples, but each example uses a different approach and all attempts up to this point to combine the two examples always results in null pointer exceptions deep in the NatBuilder code. I'm hoping the builder tool will make it easier to generate the code for the table I need.
Re: NatTableBuilder download? [message #1012071 is a reply to message #1012041] Wed, 20 February 2013 20:34 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Hi,

the NatTableBuilder was just an approach for making it easier to create the examples. It was never intended to be released. Currently nobody is looking after it so I don't think we will release it at all.

We are planning some actions on making it easier to configure a NatTable, but this is future talk.

Maybe the examples related to the articles will help you understand how to compose a NatTable that fits your needs.

http://eclipse.org/nattable/documentation.php?page=articles

Greez,
Dirk
Previous Topic:How to...
Next Topic:Attaching one column to the right border?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:27:18 GMT 2024