Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Custom IConfigLabelAccumulator gets same row positions even after scrolling the table
Custom IConfigLabelAccumulator gets same row positions even after scrolling the table [message #1011020] Mon, 18 February 2013 17:25 Go to next message
Arye Shemesh is currently offline Arye ShemeshFriend
Hello,

I've added a custom IConfigLabelAccumulator to my row header layer. This accumulator calculates if the row values are valid, and sets a label accordingly.

When I use it in a table that some of its line are not visible (due to large number of rows), I see that the rows that are sent to my accumulator are only the visible ones. OK so far.

However, when I scroll down the table, my accumulator keeps getting the rows that were visible at first, and not the currently visible rows. The table itself is painted perfectly with all the newly visible values and headers.

Does anyone has an idea what's going on?

Thanks,
Arye
Re: Custom IConfigLabelAccumulator gets same row positions even after scrolling the table [message #1011251 is a reply to message #1011020] Tue, 19 February 2013 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Usually this is an issue regarding how you determine the row index/position within your IConfigLabelAccumulator. You should be aware of the difference between index and position in NatTable and that you might need to transform the row position that comes into your method to the index of the row in the DataLayer.
Re: Custom IConfigLabelAccumulator gets same row positions even after scrolling the table [message #1011256 is a reply to message #1011251] Tue, 19 February 2013 07:29 Go to previous message
Arye Shemesh is currently offline Arye ShemeshFriend
Thanks Dirk, I used rowHeaderLayer.getRowIndexByPosition(rowPosition) and it worked perfectly!
Previous Topic:merging from sf to nebula release w glazedlists
Next Topic:How to...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 16:51:26 GMT 2024