Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Acceleo] Dynamic Overriding with polymorphic templates
[Acceleo] Dynamic Overriding with polymorphic templates [message #1010961] Mon, 18 February 2013 15:02 Go to next message
Jens Reimann is currently offline Jens ReimannFriend
Hi,

I am trying to use the dynamic overriding feature in combination with polymorphic templates and are a little bit stuck at the moment.

Here is what I tried: I created a generator which iterates over an OrderedSet(EObject) and expands using a template "content(element:EObject)", now I have some specific "content" templates "content(someElement:MyElement)" which expand to a different content. Which is working fine.

Now I added a new acceleo project, extending my first object and marking it as dynamic override (as shown in http://www.obeonetwork.com/page/dynamic-overriding ). Which works fine too. Except when I want to add a new template "content(someOtherElement:MyOtherElement)", which I would expect to join the polymorphic evaluation. Yet it seems as if this was completely ignored, or I made some mistake at some point.

Should is be possible? And if, how?

Thanks for helping.
Re: [Acceleo] Dynamic Overriding with polymorphic templates [message #1011804 is a reply to message #1010961] Wed, 20 February 2013 09:31 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi Jens,

I do not understand your setup and as such cannot give you any advice. Please provide us with a sample reproducing your failure and a description of what you expected instead.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Previous Topic:parameter of the main template is a proxy
Next Topic:Use of project name in Xpand template
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:27:46 GMT 2024