Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Showing stereotypes on properties
Showing stereotypes on properties [message #1009746] Fri, 15 February 2013 16:20 Go to next message
Andrea Sindico is currently offline Andrea SindicoFriend

Is it possible to show values assigned to the stereotypes of Class'property close to the property label in the related Class diagram?
How? I tried to use the two 'Display selected stereotypes...' buttons but although they work for the container (i.e. Class) they does not seem to work for properties. Am I right?

Follow me on Twitter @andreasindico

Re: Showing stereotypes on properties [message #1012952 is a reply to message #1009746] Fri, 22 February 2013 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

any suggestion?

Re: Showing stereotypes on properties [message #1012977 is a reply to message #1009746] Fri, 22 February 2013 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
I think it is supposed to work. At least it works for me on the latest Kepler build.

When I apply the SysML "Flow property" stereotype to a Property in a Class Diagram, then display the "direction" stereotype property, I see:

"<<flowProperty>> {direction=inout} + Attribute1: <Undefined> [1]" in the Attribute compartment of my Class

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: Showing stereotypes on properties [message #1014279 is a reply to message #1012977] Mon, 25 February 2013 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hi Camille,
thank you for your answer.
I noticed that, as you said, it works in UML diagrams (i.e. Class Diagram) but it does not in SysML diagrams. I was in fact trying to do that in a SysML IBD. I can work around it but I thought it could be useful for you to know it.
I am using Juno with Papyrus v. 0.9.1

Regards,
Andrea

Re: Showing stereotypes on properties [message #1014712 is a reply to message #1014279] Tue, 26 February 2013 10:31 Go to previous message

Hi Camille,
another thing I noticed is that though in a class diagram stereotypes are correctly shown for properties and operations they are not in case of receptions.
Do you confirm this?

Previous Topic:Kepler Nighly Build confusion
Next Topic:Could not initialize services
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 17:15:09 GMT 2024