Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Why jubula is giving error that could not couldnot connect to aut? (Jubula fails to coyld not able to connect to aut while testing with multiple instance of an application)
Why jubula is giving error that could not couldnot connect to aut? [message #1008912] Thu, 14 February 2013 05:39 Go to next message
Rajesh Dash is currently offline Rajesh DashFriend
I am developing a test cases using jubula which tests for the multiple instance of single application.But after the 2 test suites executed jubula is throwing an error that it could not able to connect to aut. sometimes this error comes after 5 testsuites executed sometimes it comes after 2.SO i other words i want to say that it is not stable.Can any one tell me what is the problem.
Re: Why jubula is giving error that could not couldnot connect to aut? [message #1009438 is a reply to message #1008912] Fri, 15 February 2013 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Rajesh, can you post more information? What is in the log / in the testexec? Do you get a test result report for the failed test suite (if so, attach it with any screenshots). What machine (OS) are you running the tests on? Can you be sure that the correct AUT is open (i.e. it hasn't been closed accidentally)?
Re: Why jubula is giving error that could not couldnot connect to aut? [message #1009664 is a reply to message #1009438] Fri, 15 February 2013 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am running with Windows7 and it could not able to connect to aut after 1st test suite is executed.But no error with xp system.
Re: Why jubula is giving error that could not couldnot connect to aut? [message #1012790 is a reply to message #1009438] Fri, 22 February 2013 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi alex
i m running with windows7 64 bit and my processor is pentium 4>again and agian i m runing to the same problem in jubula that it couldnot connect to aut.In windows 7 the problem is coming frequently but in windows xp it is rare but in windows xp after some test it is waiting infinite time to check the text .The same check text is working fine with other test cases.Supoose i have 10 test cases than after 5 to 6 test cases may wait for infinite time to check the text or may not.i have pasted some image of test cases and the pic of the error while it is stopped working with windows7(Couldnot connect to aut)The aut are still there.I have seen in the list.
As per your blog i am using alt+shift+TAB for switching between 2 application .And it is working fine with test cases but in the mid of test suite it is failing like this

[Updated on: Fri, 22 February 2013 09:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Why jubula is giving error that could not couldnot connect to aut? [message #1014998 is a reply to message #1012790] Wed, 27 February 2013 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rajesh, it sounds like you are trying to describe two problems at once.

1. When executing a test job, sometimes the connection to the AUT cannot be made.
2. You are experiencing problems with timeouts for some checks (I believe there is another forum thread open for this).

Are they two separate problems or do they happen at the same time? If they do happen at the same time, then add the test result reports. If the first problem is separate from the second, then can you ensure that you are trying to connect to the correct AUT ID (specified in the Test Suite in the Test Job). Also here, please add (as specified already above) any log files and test result reports.

Regards,
Alex

Re: Why jubula is giving error that could not couldnot connect to aut? [message #1015075 is a reply to message #1014998] Wed, 27 February 2013 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the reply alex.
I ensure you that i am trying to connect to connect to the correct aut only.
If i am starting my application test using testexec than could not connect to aut error is not coming.But after running 10 to 12 tstcases the application stops responding and i have to close the application and stop the test.But if i am not using the application with jubula it is working fine. and without testexec also it is working fine but that could connect to aut is error is coming

[Updated on: Thu, 28 February 2013 04:00]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Why jubula is giving error that could not couldnot connect to aut? [message #1043941 is a reply to message #1015075] Thu, 18 April 2013 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ashish Sharma is currently offline Ashish SharmaFriend
Hi,

I am getting couldn't connect to AUT when executing test jobs. It will come after few test suites are executed. This comes irrespective of the test jobs are executed from jubula or command line. Please provide any workaround.

Thanks,
Ashish

Re: Why jubula is giving error that could not couldnot connect to aut? [message #1044649 is a reply to message #1043941] Fri, 19 April 2013 07:05 Go to previous message
Cross link: Ashish has entered a ticket in bugzilla:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=406046
Previous Topic:Restarting RCP Applikation, without Jubula going down
Next Topic:how can I view the Central Test Data which I import the excel file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 15:12:38 GMT 2024