Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » help using Jubula(I'm new in testing and I didnt find any tutorials for using Jubula)
help using Jubula [message #1008208] Mon, 11 February 2013 13:18 Go to next message
Raul Garcia Ayala is currently offline Raul Garcia AyalaFriend
hi there, Im in a new job and my boss want me to find out about a open source funcional test, as Jubula but I was looking for tutorials on internet and I didnt find so much
Could you help me... since the first step untill run the test, I really need to know it soon, im kind of desperate..

thank you so much!
Re: help using Jubula [message #1008358 is a reply to message #1008208] Tue, 12 February 2013 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexander Berger is currently offline Alexander BergerFriend
Hi,

Tutorial for Preparing the Test Object/Specifying the Tests/Executing the Tests:
http://jmhofer.johoop.de/?p=97

And the manuals:
Jubula User Manual
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help%2Fhtml%2Freference%2Fnode11.html

Jubula Reference Manual:
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help%2Fhtml%2Freference%2Fnode11.html
Re: help using Jubula [message #1008370 is a reply to message #1008358] Tue, 12 February 2013 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Also, the cheat sheet "First Steps" that is openable from the Help menu in Jubula will take you through the basics.
Re: help using Jubula [message #1008419 is a reply to message #1008370] Tue, 12 February 2013 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I use Eclipse for testers, Eclipse Juno and there's no New Plug in project Option, I'm kind of miss
I found that I can create projects from Test--New , and I will need to try Web Applications, I don't have those in my PC, they are on a server and I don't get how to setting up the HTTP toolkit...

and thank you for the last information Smile
Re: help using Jubula [message #1008428 is a reply to message #1008419] Tue, 12 February 2013 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Raul,

The Jubula website (www.eclipse.org/jubula) has information on what packages you need to test what. The information in the first two answers will also help you to get started. Above that, if you can't find your way around, have specific questions related to your test scenarios or AUT, and if this is important enough for your team to invest resources in, then I'd also recommend contacting BREDEX for support and / or training. You can email sales at bredex dot de for more information. The company offers standard and individual training options as well as professional, individual and timely (within 4 hours on same business day) support. The forum is great for pointers to useful docs, examples and general questions about the tool, but if you need individual and frequent advice to train you / your team and to get you up and running, then support is a good idea.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: help using Jubula [message #1008436 is a reply to message #1008428] Tue, 12 February 2013 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks Alex, I will contact to brendex...
have a good day Smile
Re: help using Jubula [message #1008438 is a reply to message #1008436] Tue, 12 February 2013 13:37 Go to previous message
bredex *
Previous Topic:Questions from document "Extending Jubula"
Next Topic:Example tests failure, and general questions about single sourcing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:37:48 GMT 2024