Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Hudson 3.0 --> "Build Pipeline Plugin" marked with a warning and disabled but it is wor
Hudson 3.0 --> "Build Pipeline Plugin" marked with a warning and disabled but it is wor [message #1007384] Tue, 05 February 2013 17:02 Go to next message
Aurélien Pupier is currently offline Aurélien PupierFriend

Hi,

After upgrading to Hudson 3.0, in Hudson plugin Manager-> Installed, the "Build Pipeline Plugin" has a warning icon and propose an "Enable" button although the plugin is working.
See screenshot:
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/4387/hudsonbuildpipelineplug.png

There is no error in logs about it, only that the plugin has been loaded correctly:
Feb 5, 2013 12:15:36 PM hudson.PluginManager$2$1$1 run
INFO: Loading plugin - build-pipeline-plugin
Feb 5, 2013 12:15:36 PM hudson.model.Hudson$5 onAttained
INFO: Attained Loading plugin build-pipeline-plugin

What can be the root cause? Where should I look to investigate?

BTW, I filed an enhancement request to have more feedback when there is this little warning icon, see here

Regards,

Aurélien Pupier - Red Hat
Senior Software Engineer in Fuse Tooling team
Re: Hudson 3.0 --> "Build Pipeline Plugin" marked with a warning and disabled but it is [message #1007394 is a reply to message #1007384] Tue, 05 February 2013 17:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
Yeah. A tool tip would help. The icon means, the plugin installed, but disabled.

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Re: Hudson 3.0 --> "Build Pipeline Plugin" marked with a warning and disabled but it is [message #1007396 is a reply to message #1007394] Tue, 05 February 2013 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

But the plugin is working well and I have done nothing to disable it.
Can it be that I wrongly click on disable and as I didn't restarting hudson yet, the plugin is still working?

Re: Hudson 3.0 --> "Build Pipeline Plugin" marked with a warning and disabled but it is [message #1007657 is a reply to message #1007384] Wed, 06 February 2013 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is correct. The plugin is marked for disabling, will be disabled during next restart.

Hmm.. but Hudson should show the red text saying "Hudson need to be restarted for the disabling to take effect" and also should show a dialog to confirm disabling.

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Re: Hudson 3.0 --> "Build Pipeline Plugin" marked with a warning and disabled but it is [message #1007695 is a reply to message #1007657] Thu, 07 February 2013 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hi Winston,

I don't have the red text.
I will let you know what will happen after next restart.

Regards,

Re: Hudson 3.0 --> "Build Pipeline Plugin" marked with a warning and disabled but it is [message #1007834 is a reply to message #1007695] Thu, 07 February 2013 16:57 Go to previous message
Hi Aurelien, I meant Hudson does show the red text and the dialog now. But it is nice to have. Could you file an enhancement request on that.

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Previous Topic:some workspaces are being automatically deleted
Next Topic:Cannot register an id on the Hudson website
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 11:22:57 GMT 2024