Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » BIRT Bubble Chart not exporting to pdf
BIRT Bubble Chart not exporting to pdf [message #1007211] Tue, 05 February 2013 03:11 Go to next message
Debbie Massyn is currently offline Debbie MassynFriend
I have searched and cannot find anything vaguely similar ...

I am using the following:

Eclipse 3.4.2
BIRT Chart plugins are version 2.3.2

Adobe is 11.0.0.1 and there are no updates apparently.

I have 2 cross tabs and a bubble chart in my report. I run it in Web Viewer and it displays fine. However, when I export the report to PDF, the bubble chart is missing - everything above and below it is there, but a blank box where the bubble chart should be.

If you have a bubble chart that you managed to export to PDF fine, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks.
Re: BIRT Bubble Chart not exporting to pdf [message #1007343 is a reply to message #1007211] Tue, 05 February 2013 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

I created a simple bubble chart report in BIRT 2.3.2 and had no issues with it exporting to PDF. Can you create a report with the sample database that has this issue for you and attach it?

If you change the chart to another type, is it exporting for you?

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Re: BIRT Bubble Chart not exporting to pdf [message #1007643 is a reply to message #1007343] Wed, 06 February 2013 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Debbie Massyn is currently offline Debbie MassynFriend
Hi Michael and thank you for your reply.

I discovered that if I use the option: Run > View Report > as PDF ..... it works fine.
I was using this option: Run > View Report > In Web Viewer ..... then using the "Export Report" button and choosing "PDF" as the format. That did not work.

Before I run off and create something from the sample database (a bit pressed for time at the moment), which option were you using?

Thanks again for replying.

Kind regards,
Debbie
Re: BIRT Bubble Chart not exporting to pdf [message #1007646 is a reply to message #1007643] Wed, 06 February 2013 21:15 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

I also exported from the web viewer.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:Hide rows description in crosstab
Next Topic:Where can I find the source code for birt-tests-suite-4_2_1?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 14:27:09 GMT 2024