Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Windows was unable to install your android.
Windows was unable to install your android. [message #1006865] Sun, 03 February 2013 03:27 Go to next message
kasper gb is currently offline kasper gbFriend
Hi,

As I don't really know where the best place to go would be I will post my question here.
I'm a beginner programmer and want to make Android apps. But when i connect my tablet there is a yellow sign in the device manager on top of my device. So I went to the manufacturers website and downloaded the drivers. Then I followed the guide provided with the drivers on how to install them manually. But as I did windows gave me this message: Windows was unable to install your android. While in the guide it showed with screenshots how windows continues to install the drivers at that point.

Could it be that because the drivers are destined for a polish languaged windows 7 that for my english windows 7 the drivers dont work? Its a polish Modecom Freetab 9701 IPS tablet. I am happy with any tips.

Thank you,

Kasper
Re: Windows was unable to install your android. [message #1007126 is a reply to message #1006865] Mon, 04 February 2013 14:45 Go to previous message
David Wegener is currently offline David WegenerFriend
The Eclipse forums don't provide Android support. Your best bet is to find an Android forum and ask your question there.
Previous Topic:How to run a survey for eclipse developers?
Next Topic:Mark like words in Teradata plugin?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:20:36 GMT 2024