Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Eclipse Foundation » Use Eclipse for Tutorial Series(Giving Eclipse its proper citing)
Use Eclipse for Tutorial Series [message #1006855] Sat, 02 February 2013 23:22 Go to next message
Austin Wheeler is currently offline Austin WheelerFriend
I am making a blog that is based around Java development and eclipse is the IDE that all my tutorials are using and is the IDE that I am suggesting. I just want to make sure I am not crossing any copyright or anything while doing this. How can I give Eclipse a proper citation?

If you are interested in the blog, message me. I will not spam the forum with the blog url.
Re: Use Eclipse for Tutorial Series [message #1007803 is a reply to message #1006855] Thu, 07 February 2013 14:38 Go to previous message
Mike Milinkovich is currently offline Mike MilinkovichFriend
Austin,

Thanks for checking. Eclipse is free and open source software. We appreciate you using Eclipse in your tutorials.

There is no legal requirement to provide Eclipse with a citation, however we always appreciate it when people do. If you do, please follow our logo and trademark guidelines at:
http://www.eclipse.org/legal/logo_guidelines.php

Thanks!

Previous Topic:History of the opened files in the editor
Next Topic:Porting of GNU toolchain from RX toolchain
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:23:52 GMT 2024