Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Questions about GlazedList and Nattable
Questions about GlazedList and Nattable [message #1005689] Mon, 28 January 2013 09:55 Go to next message
Vincent Lorenzo is currently offline Vincent LorenzoFriend
Hi,
I noticed that the plugin org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.extension.glazedlists wasn't provided by the nebula update site. I suppose that it is because this plugin depends on ca.odell.glazedlists which is currently not included in Orbit.
Do you think integrate this plugin to nebula shortly (2013, 2014 or later?).

--
Vincent Lorenzo

Re: Questions about GlazedList and Nattable [message #1005692 is a reply to message #1005689] Mon, 28 January 2013 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Hi,

the request to include GlazedLists to Orbit is currently in progress. We hope that this will soon be done. After that we definitely will integrate the glazedlists extension to the p2 update site and also remove the local jars from the target definition. This is needed so our build runs in Hudson to provide a CBI build.

As the process is running for a while now, I can not predict any date when it will be done. From our point of view it should be ASAP. Smile

Greez,
Dirk
Re: Questions about GlazedList and Nattable [message #1005699 is a reply to message #1005692] Mon, 28 January 2013 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you for these precisions.

I'm redoing an Eclipse Installation and I'm noticing that we don't found NatTable in the nebula update site (found here http://www.eclipse.org/nebula/downloads.php). I remember that I downloaded the nattable jar in my previous installation.
Is it linked with the waiting of the GlazedList integration or am I using a bad update site?
Re: Questions about GlazedList and Nattable [message #1005714 is a reply to message #1005699] Mon, 28 January 2013 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We prepared everything for creating the p2 update site with Hudson, but unfortunately we didn't proceed because of the GlazedLists and POI dependencies.

For the moment you need to manually download and install the NatTable jars. We are planning to get the p2 update site working with the upcoming 1.0.0 version. Regarding on the planned work, this will happen in the next few weeks, no precise date yet.
Re: Questions about GlazedList and Nattable [message #1017720 is a reply to message #1005714] Tue, 12 March 2013 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Dirk,
Do you have news about your build? I saw that the glazedlist and poi are now available in the last Orbit stable build Smile. We would like integrate our works with NatTable in Papyrus for Kepler M6 (18-20 of March).

Best regards,
--
Vincent Lorenzo
Re: Questions about GlazedList and Nattable [message #1017722 is a reply to message #1017720] Tue, 12 March 2013 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

yes we know that and we are really happy about it. Smile

We are currently working on updating the dependencies to GlazedLists 1.9 and the build update. Hopefully this doesn't take too long and we will be able to at least provide nightly builds soon. We are planning to release 1.0.0 at the end of March. Maybe it will be start of April for the final release. But we are on track I guess. Smile

Greez,
Dirk
Re: Questions about GlazedList and Nattable [message #1018803 is a reply to message #1017722] Thu, 14 March 2013 13:48 Go to previous message
OK, Thank you very much!

Greez,
Vincent Lorenzo
Previous Topic:Filtering custom event handler on filter input.
Next Topic:How to get rows, currently visible in viewport?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 08:44:46 GMT 2024