Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » 'diagramLabel' of 'Feature Label Mapping false'
'diagramLabel' of 'Feature Label Mapping false' [message #1005520] Fri, 25 January 2013 21:15 Go to next message
Vanessa Kreitz is currently offline Vanessa KreitzFriend
Hi,

I created the gmfmap, but now I got an error message and can´t fix it.
"The required feature 'diagramLabel' of 'Feature Label Mapping false' must be set"
The error is in the gmfmap, but I can´t find 'diagramLabel' nor "'Feature Label Mapping false' anywhere.
Can someone help?
Re: 'diagramLabel' of 'Feature Label Mapping false' [message #1005676 is a reply to message #1005520] Mon, 28 January 2013 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

rightclick the root of gmfmap. Select validation. The error will pop up in a dialog. Select the error in this dialog. Press OK. The model element for which the validation failed will be selected.

Ralph
Re: 'diagramLabel' of 'Feature Label Mapping false' [message #1006296 is a reply to message #1005676] Wed, 30 January 2013 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vanessa Kreitz is currently offline Vanessa KreitzFriend
Wow, this tip helps now and for the future.
Thank you again, Ralph!
Re: 'diagramLabel' of 'Feature Label Mapping false' [message #1011823 is a reply to message #1005520] Wed, 20 February 2013 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
web Mac is currently offline web MacFriend
Vanessa Kreitz wrote on Fri, 25 January 2013 22:15
... I got an error message ...

"The required feature 'diagramLabel' of 'Feature Label Mapping false' must be set"

The error is in the gmfmap, but I can´t find 'diagramLabel' nor "'Feature Label Mapping false' anywhere.
Can someone help?

So more specific in your .gmfmap file in the Feature Label Mapping (Top Node Reference > Node Mapping > Feature Label Mapping) Properties there is a Key-Value pair named 'Diagram Label' in the group 'Misc' where you have to choose a reffering Diagram Label which you already should have defined in the .gmfgraph file. Once you set a Diagram Label here this error should be gone when you rightclick and validate the .gmfmap file.

Hope this helps anybody who's searching for the same error message Smile
Re: 'diagramLabel' of 'Feature Label Mapping false' [message #1746843 is a reply to message #1011823] Sat, 05 November 2016 16:41 Go to previous message
Ira Syahirah is currently offline Ira SyahirahFriend
Hi,

Im still learning how to use EMF and GMF and i found this one tutorial about it and follow the step there, but when i try to create generator model with this gmfmap file, i get error with "Required feature 'diagram label' of 'Feature label mapping false' must be set".

I want to know how can I change Feature Label Mapping:[] to Feature Label Mapping False?
Previous Topic:Getting matcher from elementType instance?
Next Topic:i can't generate mapping model from domain model??? please teach me.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:11:08 GMT 2024