Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Scheduling - schedule AUT starting, schedule test executing...
Scheduling - schedule AUT starting, schedule test executing... [message #1004623] Wed, 23 January 2013 15:03 Go to next message
Miroslav Jankovic is currently offline Miroslav JankovicFriend
Ok, now I have test cases, test suites, and everything that as a part of some test. Everything work fine, but every time I need to start AUT and test manually...
What if I need to start test every night at 2:00 AM?

For example, on some remote machine where is agent installed and started, I want to start some swing client, then do something every night at 2:00 AM...

Is Jubula have some scheduling support, and what You people think, what is the best solution for this problem?
Re: Scheduling - schedule AUT starting, schedule test executing... [message #1005152 is a reply to message #1004623] Thu, 24 January 2013 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

The testexec command is what you need to say what test to run with which configuration. To schedule the test, you'll probably want something like Hudson or Jenkins. There's a blog post on Jubula and Jenkins here.

Hope that helps,
Alex
Re: Scheduling - schedule AUT starting, schedule test executing... [message #1005184 is a reply to message #1005152] Thu, 24 January 2013 15:44 Go to previous message
Miroslav Jankovic is currently offline Miroslav JankovicFriend
I'm just playing with testexec.exe Smile

For the first time, I was thinking to use Windows Scheduled Task to run script which will start AUT and test (by testexec)...

tnx...
Previous Topic:Jubula database replication
Next Topic:Verification of text with regexp special symbols in edit boxes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:55:03 GMT 2024