Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Lua Development Tools » How can i create my own execution environments for LDT(execution environment)
icon10.gif  How can i create my own execution environments for LDT [message #1003964] Tue, 22 January 2013 10:32 Go to next message
xin shen is currently offline xin shenFriend

I am a new man to LDT.
One of my work is writing lua codes,there are many custom functions,but i always make some thing wrong,like incorrect function names,missing paramters.
I need create my own execution environment to make my work easiser.
Someone could give me some guidance,samples,documents or some web links,that's will be helpful.
Be eager for your help!
Re: How can i create my own execution environments for LDT [message #1004060 is a reply to message #1003964] Tue, 22 January 2013 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marc Aubry is currently offline Marc AubryFriend
Hi Xin Shen, welcome to LDT Smile

Do to this, first write documentation for your functions using the Lua Documentation Language described here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Koneki/LDT/User_Area/Documentation_Language
Then, you can found the documentation to create your own Execution Environment here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Koneki/LDT/User_Area/Execution_Environment_file_format

If it make sense, don't hesitate to share your Execution Environment by editing this page: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Koneki/LDT/User_Area/Available_Execution_Environments

And please avoid to post twice the same message but feel free to ask if your have any issue to create your EE.

Marc
Re: How can i create my own execution environments for LDT [message #1004244 is a reply to message #1004060] Tue, 22 January 2013 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lua Bowski is currently offline Lua BowskiFriend
I also suggest downloading some of the existing EE zip files and looking inside them, from the link Marc posted for available ones - that will give you examples of how to write your own and zip it up appropriately.
(LDT also comes with a Lua EE when you install it, or did for me on Mac)
Re: How can i create my own execution environments for LDT [message #1004381 is a reply to message #1004060] Wed, 23 January 2013 05:29 Go to previous message
xin shen is currently offline xin shenFriend
Thank you for your help. I'll try to do it.
And sorry for post the same message twice,I will never to do it any more.

[Updated on: Wed, 23 January 2013 05:43]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Unofficial Lua Execution Environments
Next Topic:Initial impressions of 0.9 release
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:54:00 GMT 2024