Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » JSP include from other project - false error(False error when including JSP from another project in Indigo)
JSP include from other project - false error [message #1001673] Thu, 17 January 2013 07:19 Go to next message
Gergely Svigruha is currently offline Gergely SvigruhaFriend
Hi,

I use Indigo Service Release 2. I have a Servlet 3.0 Dynamic Web Project (1) and a Web Fragment Project (2). I've linked the 2nd project from the 1st (Project properties / Deployment Assembly and Java Build Path). In the 1st project I include a JSP from the 2nd: <jsp:include page="/xyz.jsp"/> where xzy.jsp is in the 2nd project under src/META-INF/resources.

Eclipse signals an error:
"Fragment "/xyz.jsp" was not found at expected path"
although when I deploy and run the Webapp using Eclipse and Tomcat 7 it runs properly.

It seems to me that Eclipse searches only in the 1st project. Any suggestions, should I switch to Juno, or should I set something else in the Project Properties?

Thanks!
Greg
Re: JSP include from other project - false error [message #1002882 is a reply to message #1001673] Sat, 19 January 2013 18:41 Go to previous message
Stephan Herrmann is currently offline Stephan HerrmannFriend
For problems concerning web development the WTP forum is a better place to ask:
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/88/
Previous Topic:Eclipse suddenly doesn't build anymore
Next Topic:Activator class is not invoked when executing an Ant task
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 02:43:29 GMT 2024