Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Problem with scripted Dataset(passing the list from classfile to scripted dataset)
Problem with scripted Dataset [message #999010] Fri, 11 January 2013 06:33 Go to next message
ranjith kumar is currently offline ranjith kumarFriend
hello everyone,
I am new to birt.I just created a class consist of jdbc connectivity to execute query.and convert the resultset to lists .for Eg select id,name from table is the query.
from the resultset,I get two columns in different lists(eg String input=resultset.getString(1) and String input2=resultset.getString(2) and put those string values in lists).and getId() and getName() returns the lists.
In report on open() i coded like sha=new Packages.classname();inputId=sha.getId();inputName.getName();then in fetch() row["id"]=inputId;row["name"]=inputName;i gave inputs to the columns.but when i preview the report no data is displayed on viewer.

please check out the attached class file and help to solve this issue...
Re: Problem with scripted Dataset [message #1000901 is a reply to message #999010] Tue, 15 January 2013 16:48 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

So, sha.getID() and sha.getName() will each return a list? If so, you would need to use your fetch script to iterate through the returned lists, not just assign the list to a column.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis

[Updated on: Tue, 15 January 2013 16:49]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Html reports without charts
Next Topic:specify alternate JDBC drivers folder
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 17:46:39 GMT 2024