Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Service Component Architecture (SCA) Tools » Error creating a web service using JBossWS and JBoss("The system cannot find the path specified")
Error creating a web service using JBossWS and JBoss [message #998085] Wed, 09 January 2013 10:48 Go to next message
Marwa Ahmad is currently offline Marwa AhmadFriend
Hello,

I have Eclipse Helios SP2, Build id: 20110218-0911.
My issue is, when I create a web service from a java class annotated as a webservice and contains a public method, using JBoss AS 6.0 as web server and JbossWS as WS runtime, i got the error msg: "The system cannot find the path specified"!.

Although, I have added a JBossWS Runtime from the preferences->Web services->JBossWS preferences and refer to the installed JBoss server directory.

FYI: Option Generate WSDL file and update web.xml schema were checked while creating a WS from the java class.

Do you have any idea why did this error appear, did i miss any configuration in eclipse?

Thanks in advance,

Marwa Ahmad
Re: Error creating a web service using JBossWS and JBoss [message #1037374 is a reply to message #998085] Tue, 09 April 2013 13:23 Go to previous message
Vincent Zurczak is currently offline Vincent ZurczakFriend

Hello,

I think this was posted in the wrong section.
This does not seem related to SCA.
Previous Topic:SOA application
Next Topic:Eclipse SCA Tools Installation Problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:01:09 GMT 2024