Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Jubula with RCP application which uses GEF components.(Need an example of Jubula test project for an RCP application which uses GEF components.)
Jubula with RCP application which uses GEF components. [message #997557] Tue, 08 January 2013 09:58 Go to next message
Himanshu Parmar is currently offline Himanshu ParmarFriend
I have an eclipse based studio and I am trying to automate the tests using Jubula. This studio has a canvas in which I can add GEF custom components. I can't see these components in Object mapping mode so I tried to use GEF Inspector. I am able to select the canvas using this inspector but not able to select the custom components in the canvas.

Can anyone help me on how to select these components? It would be great help if I can get a sample project.

Thanks,
Himanshu

[Updated on: Wed, 09 January 2013 05:16]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Jubula with RCP application which uses GEF components. [message #999014 is a reply to message #997557] Fri, 11 January 2013 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Crosslink: looks like this question is being answered in this thread.
Re: Jubula with RCP application which uses GEF components. [message #1004947 is a reply to message #999014] Thu, 24 January 2013 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Himanshu Parmar is currently offline Himanshu ParmarFriend
Hi Alex,

I am able to use Inspector for capturing textpaths of the GEF components. But what I am trying to do is, to extend Jubula so that I will be able to get Green Borders around GEF Components to capture them.

Do you have any example that shows how to do this?

Thanks,
Himanshu
Re: Jubula with RCP application which uses GEF components. [message #1005176 is a reply to message #1004947] Thu, 24 January 2013 15:36 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,
I don't think we have an example for this at the moment, but I know that some people have done them - perhaps someone is watching / listening / reading who can help.

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:test for GEF with Jubula
Next Topic:Jubula database replication
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 03:25:23 GMT 2024