Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Graphiti » CompoundDirectedGraph doesn't support horizontal layout
CompoundDirectedGraph doesn't support horizontal layout [message #997171] Fri, 04 January 2013 09:08 Go to next message
sakop qq is currently offline sakop qqFriend
Hi,

I am currently doing some layout stuff in graphiti, I am transforming all the nodes from graphiti to the form that is comaptible with CompoundDirectedGraph.java(draw2d),then recalculate the positions using the layout algorithm and finally transform back .

It worked smoothly. However,the whole graph is re-layouted in a vertical fashion,which you can see from the attachment.
I want to confirm if there is any corresponding way to set the graph in a horizontal way?
Thanks.
  • Attachment: 未命名.jpg
    (Size: 18.40KB, Downloaded 180 times)
Re: CompoundDirectedGraph doesn't support horizontal layout [message #997203 is a reply to message #997171] Fri, 04 January 2013 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Wenz is currently offline Michael WenzFriend
Sakob,

not sure, but the CompoundDirectedGraph uses a direction, default is
PositionConstants.SOUTH. By changing that you might be able to define the
direction of the layout.

Michael
Re: CompoundDirectedGraph doesn't support horizontal layout [message #997363 is a reply to message #997203] Mon, 07 January 2013 06:09 Go to previous message
sakop qq is currently offline sakop qqFriend
Thanks,it works.
I tended to set the attributes of "layout" rather than the "graph" itself so that I was not able to find an entry point to set the orientation.
Thanks again for your suggestion.
Previous Topic:Need suggestion on programatically creating connection with diamond shape in between
Next Topic:Domain Models, Diagrams and Sphinx
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 11:49:15 GMT 2024