Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » SWTBot » swtbot-how to change the facet version in Project Facets wizard(modifying project facets version )
swtbot-how to change the facet version in Project Facets wizard [message #993606] Mon, 24 December 2012 23:50 Go to next message
Shabari shetty is currently offline Shabari shettyFriend
I am trying to automate the modify of project facets version in project facets wizard

For ex: When I am trying to create a dynamic web project I click on File->New->Dynamic Web Project
Then I click on the modify button

In the project facets wizard I want to check the dynamic web module facet and change the version to some non default value and then click ok. I have attached a screenshot for a better understanding

I am trying the following code
bot.tree(0).getTreeItem("Dynamic Web Module").check();
bot.tree(0).getTreeItem("Dynamic Web Module").click(1).cell(1);

With this code I am able to check the chekbox and click on the version combobox.

But I am not able to select a different value in the combobox.
Can someone please let me know how do I go about getting the control for this. And change the version to a non default value. Any input is appreciated
Re: swtbot-how to change the facet version in Project Facets wizard [message #997494 is a reply to message #993606] Mon, 07 January 2013 19:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shabari shetty is currently offline Shabari shettyFriend
Any pointers anyone?
Re: swtbot-how to change the facet version in Project Facets wizard [message #1052766 is a reply to message #997494] Tue, 30 April 2013 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pawan garia is currently offline pawan gariaFriend
HI Shabari shetty

Did you found the Solution for the Problem ??

Pawan
Re: swtbot-how to change the facet version in Project Facets wizard [message #1697490 is a reply to message #1052766] Thu, 04 June 2015 11:15 Go to previous message
Peter Kazakov is currently offline Peter KazakovFriend
I am also interested to know whether there is any solution of the problem
Previous Topic:org.eclipse.swt.SWTError: No more handles
Next Topic:Selecting a Part from a Part Stack
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 08:55:13 GMT 2024